AFTER BUILDERS CLEANING
A Cleaning Order Confirmation is required before work commences. The requirement is for minimum of 4 hours.
The Client must supply the tasks list. Best Maids Cleaning Services supply all cleaning materials and equipment.
The cleaning after building works recently done normally takes twice as the normal time to clean a property.
Any building work or washing walls, ceilings, balconies and etc. must be required from our Great team cleaning of labourers, painters and etc. The place must be vacated from all the furniture and working builders, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for the quality of our service.
As part of this type of cleaning we will do:
- We will remove all labels from bathroom, windows, toilets and kitchen.
- Clean all floors of any paint and plaster.
- Clean all windows of any paint and plaster.
- Clean all windows, window frames, sills from inside.
- Clean all skirting and wash the doors.
- Wash all sockets and switches.
- Spot clean walls and ceilings.
- Clean all skirting boards.
- Clean all kitchen, bedroom, living room and etc. cupboards inside and out.
- Clean and polish all kitchen, bedroom, living room and etc. surfaces and wooden works.
- Clean toilets inside and out.
- Wash the tiles and all basins in the bathroom.
- Hoover and mop all floors and stairs.
- Make sure all the property is dust free.
For the after builders job we need to visit the property for a quotation.In case of a complaint, Best Maids Cleaning requires to be notified within 24 hours after completion of the cleaning work. No claims will be entertained after the above time limit.
Best Maids Cleaning Services reserves the rights to amend the initial quotation up to 30% if the client’s requirements change on the day of the visit or if the state of the property is different from the information received on the day of the booking.
Customer must secure a car parking and if the Clients address falls into the Congestion Charge Zone an additional charge may apply.
If a client prefers the cleaner to collect the keys from a third party’s address, then he/she will be charged an extra £13.
All payment must be made by debit/credit card, cash or cheque at the end of the cleaning upon receipt of an invoice within 7 days.